Includes Slackline, Treeguards, Carrying Bag & Helpline
FITLINE - Mellow Yellow
This slackline is a ticket to outdoor adventure, killer core workouts, and exercise with a smile on your face.
It includes everything you need to get started, including treeguards, a carrying bag, a topline balance aid and instructions for getting started.
Enjoy with friends, or all to yourself.
- Thick dynamic webbing: The "webbing," or slackline material, is a forgiving, all-around choice for standing, walking, and exercise.
- Low mounting: Designed for a low mounting height (18 inches), which makes it easier to get on and off the line.
- Quick set up & take down: Two-piece slackline kit is easily installed between trees or other sturdy anchor points.
- Fully Adjustable: easy-to-use ratchet allows you to efficiently put tension on the line.
- Safety lock feature included on slackline ratchet for super secure use
- Length: 50 ft length
- Line width: 2" (50mm)
- Ratchet side length: 6.5 ft. (2 m)
- Weight (line and ratchets): 6 lbs
- Line includes reinforced loop slings for durability and safety
- Maximum tension: 4 tons
- Max weight load: 300 lbs
- TUV-certified product
- Helpline: The orange helpline is useful as a guide as you are learning to slackline. Mount the helpline 5' to 6' above your slackline and hang on to/use as needed.
- 2x Treeguards: Treeguards protects both the tree trunks and your line from wear and tear. Also many cities and parks departments now require the guards to protect the trees from damage.
- Carrying Bag: Handy carrying bag for storing your slackline and gear.
- Instructional Manual: Your order includes an instructional manual that covers setting up your slackline and tips and tricks for getting started.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use this for shorter distances as well as at the full length?
Yes, you can use the this for distances shorter than 50ft! It can be set up as short as you'd like. Shorter distances are more stable and better for learning because the line is tighter and has less slack.
What's the best size tree to use this with?
The best size is a tree with 12" diameter. If the tree moves when the line is pulled tight, it is probably too small .
What is the weight limit of this slackline?
It can handle a tension of 4 tons. With that type of tension strength, you could park a car on this thing. We've had several adults on at the same time with no issues.
Would it be possible to set up two strong posts and leave the slackline so that it's semi-permanently installed?
Yes, but the posts would have to be very well installed & stable. Look on YouTube for instructions on what installed posts would need to be to support your slackline.